10 Ways to Accessorize Your Holiday Outfit
The Holidays are just around the corner, with Thanksgiving next week, Christmas and Hannukkah then New Years! The holiday season means multiple family dinners and party invites, along with outfit changes to please the fam and impress your friends. There isn’t much scheduled on the social calendar for after January, so have fun and bust out your best for the holidays. It’s time to start planning your outfits, and with black friday next week there’s no better time than now. So while you’re out friday morning picking up a hot dress or a wintery chunky sweater, be on the look out for accessories. You can wear them with any outfit and they can help you transition from the family brunch to the midnight party. Here are 10 accessories to look for while browsing the shelves and pushing through crowds.
1. Embellished Collar – wearing something plain and simple? play it up with some bling around the neckline
2. Statement Earrings – pull your hair back and show off your stunning bone structure while dazzling everyone with a pair of over the top earrings
3. Hair Barrette – show off your elegance in a simple antiquated hair barrette
4. Clutch – big bags get heavy and you definitely don’t want to get weighed down while chatting up a cute boy or socializing at a cocktail party, so switch to a small clutch that carries just what you need
5. Hoisery – a little leg action goes a long way
6. Rings – add some bling to your fingers with big rocks and shiny crystals; you can never have too much shiny during the holidays
7. Nail Polish – dont’t forget to manage your cuticles and add some sparkle
8. Over the Knee Socks – paired with your favorite boots, knee highs will keep you warm and comfy
9. LARGE NECKLACE – big rocks. vibrant colors. bold necklaces are the easiest way to change up any outfit.
10. Watches – fashion meets function so you can stay on schedule and never miss a party