Ten Make-Up Items For Under $10!
Now that classes are officially in session, it’s time for us ladies to prep our back-to-school makeup bag with these on-the-go essentials. Throw away the old and bring in the fall inspired new with these ten drugstore beauties (which you can also buy online or in stores) for under $10! Let the beauty class begin in 3…2…1!
10) Polka Dot Mirror Compact– You’ll need a mirror for those times when you need to touch up in between classes and have no time to get to the restroom. Pick this one up at forever21.com for only $2.80
9) Blotting Paper- You’d think that this will only apply to people with oily skin but think again. Having blotting paper with you can eliminate the sweat and dirt that can accumulate throughout the day. Keep one in your bag to freshen up your skin and your make-up at the same time. This pack from Wal-Mart brings 100 sheets and it’s a bargain at only $2.50.
8) Maybelline Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm. In the breezy fall and cold winter months this will become your best friend. They do a great job at keeping your lips moisturized and a lot of them come tinted so you’ll have a pop of color to get you through those winter blues. Maybelline Baby Lips are $2.97 at Wal-Mart.
7) Mascara- If you’re not the biggest fan of piling on a ton of makeup for school than I would suggest having mascara in hand, especially Maybelline Great Lash Mascara for $5.99 at Walgreens. This little make-up essential will really give your lashes that oomph that you desire and make you look wide awake. Your teachers don’t need to know that you stayed up all night having a Pretty Little Liars marathon when you should’ve been studying for that chem test.
6) Almay Concealer- Another make-up bag essential. If you feel like you just can’t go “face naked” to school than buy a concealer that hides those pimple scarring, blemishes and dark under eye circles. Find one in your shade for $7.72 at Wal-Mart.
5) Blush & Bronzer- Get two for the price of one with e.l.f studio contouring blush and bronzing powder. This duo palette can give you a flush toned look with the peach-pink blush and that bronzy “I just came from the beach” look with the bronzer. All for the low price of $3.00 at Walgreens.
4) Eyeliner- Eyeliner can really intensify your look and you don’t have to break the bank because at Walgreens you can find e.l.f. eyeliners for only $1. Talk about a bargain.
3) Nail File- Having a nail file comes in handy when your nail decides to chip. Get a cute one at forever21 for .99 cents.
2) Lipstick- When you want more than just hydration pick up a lipstick that does twice the work—it hydrates and stays longer—like Maybelline SuperStay 14 HR Lipstick for $6.94 at Wal-Mart. Colors vary from beige for good which is a nude, to wine and forever which is a deep burgundy. Dark lips are always in for fall.
1) Body Spray- You want to smell good throughout the day, especially after P.E. Getting a body spray from Wal-Mart or Bath & Body Works can help reduce any embarrassing odors that might linger after working so hard. Try this Japanese Cherry Blossom from Wal-Mart for $6.00.
Polka Dot Cosmetic Bag: You need something to store your make-up goodies in. Pick an inexpensive one at Wal-Mart or Forever21. They have tons of cute designs. Snatch this one up for $6.80 at forever21.
What will you be purchasing for the new school year? Share them in the comments below and don’t forget to mention the price!