Warby Parker: Latest and Greatest
I don’t know about you, but I love trendy eyewear—but not the price. I ran into this issue recently (again) and after 10+ years of struggling with the pricing of boutique eyewear, a light from above finally provided me the answer.
Two words. Warby Parker
Have you heard of them? If not, you need to. Let me give you a play by play of my recent experience.
- I went online to www.warbyparker.com
- Clicked on “Women Optical”
- Picked out five pairs of amazingly affordable and trendy frames
- Put them in my “Home Try-On” box
- Received them in the mail two days later (all for free)
- Picked out my favorite pair
- Ordered my prescription pair of “Reeces”
- Sent back my “Home Try-On” box (for free)
- Received my prescription glasses in the mail two days later
- All for $95 and under a weeks’ time
Not to mention they have a free PD test on their website that saves you $30 at the eye doctor and they have the best customer support I have ever experienced.
“The Warby Parker aesthetic is vintage-inspired with a contemporary twist. Every pair is custom fit with anti-reflective, polycarbonate prescription lenses”